TeamBuilders Employment & Business Solutions COVID-19 Updates
TeamBuilders Employment & Business Solutions, LLC would like to provide an update on COVID-19 for our client companies and employees. We are currently operating remotely and all candidate interviews, client meetings and general business functions are being conducted by phone, video conference and email during this time.
TeamBuilders encourages our client companies and employees to contact us with any questions or feedback during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the safety of employees and adherence to the recommended guidelines of each city, county and state.
We are here to assist our client companies, employees & candidates to better navigate these challenging waters.
- TeamBuilders is ready to assist you during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, PDT by phone, text or email.
- TeamBuilders takes pride in being your strategic partner and we have aligned with experts in the employment, legal, human resources and occupational health and safety industries so that we may best assist you with your business and employment needs.
- Should you need to release workers or are operating in a sector experiencing severe labor shortages in response to COVID-19, we're here to help.
- We are offering a one-of-a-kind program to assist employers with staffing during and after a pandemic. We’ve included a few details about this program below.
- Employee safety is of the utmost importance and we are assisting with the implementation of new procedures to ensure safety in the workplace.
Below are some answers to frequently asked questions that we feel may be helpful. As guidance and recommendations from local and federal authorities are continually evolving, we will continue to update this information.
Should you have any questions or if we can be of assistance, please contact us. We are eager to help you get back to business!
Q: What is TeamBuilders doing in response to the COVID-19 pandemic?
A: TeamBuilders’ top priority is to promote a safe and healthy work environment for everyone. We have taken the following steps to further our commitment to employees and client companies. TeamBuilders is proactively communicating with our employees on assignment and our client companies with regard to:
- The CDC’s recommendations and the California Labor & Workforce Development Agency guidelines for businesses and employers in planning, preparing and responding to COVID-19, which includes guidelines from OSHA/HHS
- TeamBuilders’ expects that our employees and our client companies will report confirmed or potential exposures
- We are assisting our employees on assignment if they need to remove themselves from the workplace and/or self-quarantine when appropriate because they have:
- Begun experiencing symptoms (or tested positive for COVID-19)
- Have come in contact with others who have tested positive or may have been exposed
- Have recently traveled to high-risk locations
- TeamBuilders and our expert partners we have aligned with are proactively working with clients to meet their specific business, compliance and safety needs
- TeamBuilders is committed to:
- Updating workplace recommendations based on information from the CDC and other local, state and federal authorities
- Assisting client companies with their business continuity needs
- Collaborating with client companies and employees on assignment with any changes in the workplace in response to this pandemic
Q: As a TeamBuilders client company, we have specific protocols and requirements to screen and identify exposed or ill employees. Will TeamBuilders’ temporary employees adhere to our guidelines?
A: TeamBuilders works with a varied group of employers and we are always committed to working with each of our clients to respond to their specific and unique needs. Together, we will develop appropriate, compliant guidelines for your work environment. TeamBuilders will assist you with promoting your workplace health and safety guidelines such as:
- Assisting employees to work from home as necessary
- Reconfiguring workspaces to ensure social distancing
- Ensuring our employees have read, understand and will comply with your workplace safety guidelines (we always encourage you to include temporary/temp to hire workers in your training and safety meetings)
- Informing and updating our employees of any and all procedures your workplace requires
Q: Is TeamBuilders screening employees and/or candidates to ensure our work environment isn't compromised?
A: We are dedicated to informing, educating and enterprising awareness around the CDC's prevention guidelines in addition to adhering to the guidance and recommendation of the California Labor & Workforce Development Agency for employers and employees. We will assist our clients to develop appropriate and applicable screening procedures for your work environment that align with and are compliant with the recommended best practices. For clients who are interviewing our candidates, we have implemented a general health questionnaire for the candidate to complete prior to the interview. This questionnaire asks if the candidate is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, are aware of a known or potential exposure to COVID-19, if they have recently been ill and if they have recently traveled to an at risk location.
Q: Are employees required to inform TeamBuilders or the client company if they have tested positive for COVID-19?
A: We require all of our employees to inform us if they have been exposed to or test positive for COVID-19. We will seek necessary and voluntary consent from the employee to disclose personal information to our clients in this event. In addition, if a client company has an internal employee who tests positive for COVID-19, we are asking the company representative to inform us immediately so that we may take appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our employees who are working at that jobsite.
If an employee withholds consent, TeamBuilders will provide clients with as much information as possible to allow you to take the necessary steps to protect your workforce without violating legal obligations owed to our employees. For example, we will provide information about the date, time and location of the potential exposure, but we may be unable to disclose an employee’s name.
Q: Will TeamBuilders be ready to assist my business with recruiting needs when we begin hiring?
A: TeamBuilders is highly experienced in recruiting within a variety of industries in all market conditions. While following guidance from health authorities, we will ensure our candidates and employees continue to meet the needs of our clients in the safest and most efficient manner possible.
Q: Is TeamBuilders offering any cost-saving solutions or options to companies who are hiring?
A: We realize the financial and emotional impact that the Shelter in Place order and the closing of Non-essential businesses has had for so many employers, employees and our own business. It has always been a priority to work directly with our client companies to customize a plan for your recruiting and hiring needs and we will continue to assist you in a manner that will work for everyone. In addition to our ability to assist you with recruiting and hiring and with the support of our partners, we have developed a 360 ̊ All Inclusive Workforce Management Plan, a staffing solution for your internal/permanent employees that will assist businesses to re-open, re-hire and begin functioning as quickly and cost efficiently as possible.
The 360 ̊ All Inclusive Workforce Management Program Allows Businesses to:
- Quickly redeploy their workforce
- Hire new employees in a timely and cost effective manner
- Subcontract their Payroll, HR, Workers’ Compensation, Benefits & 401(k) operations
- Receive immediate consultative support and solutions to their workforce challenges
If you would like more information about this program, please contact us to schedule a conference call.