TeamBuilders Employment & Business Solutions is recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Coordinator to join the accounting team of a local business in Madera, CA.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will report to both, the Controller and Accounts Payable Manager and will be responsible for successfully performing high-volume Accounts Payable duties including administrative processes relating to invoice authorization and coding, discrepancy resolution, accurate data entry, reconciling statements and system discrepancies on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Payable Coordinator position will come with at least 3 years’ experience in a high-volume work environment handling full cycle A/P duties with a strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and will be seeking a long-term career with a stable, dynamic and established yet growing company.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator position is being offered on a full time, direct hire basis, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Company offers an outstanding onsite work environment, competitive salary and a full benefits package in addition to internal growth opportunities. The Accounts Payable Coordinator position starting pay up to $52K yearly, DOE.
The Daily Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Coordinator to Include:
- Processing and tracking a high-volume of payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc., for multiple entities within the organization
- Filing with local government entities such as business tax and licensing departments for multiple entities within the company (W9’s, 1099’s, etc.)
- Accurately code and enter supplier invoices into accounting systems & General Ledger
- Process Client Refund Payments
- Ensure timely payment of vendors in accordance with company policies
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and handle vendor inquiries
- Prepare & process ACH and rush payments as necessary
- Reconcile corporate credit card accounts
- Review and process employee expense report requests per policy compliance, and appropriate GL coding
- Review and prepare approved month end journal entries
- Manage multiple deadlines simultaneously with a high-level of accuracy
- Complete month-end tasks
- Research and resolve various issues that may arise in the processing cycle
- Review of open payables and outstanding checks
- Set-up of new vendor accounts and profiles
- Respond to audit requests
- Assist management and staff with additional administrative and accounting related tasks as required
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Coordinator Position:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in A/P
- BS Degree in Accounting preferred
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and time management skills will be required to successfully execute the duties of the position
- Ability to manage a high-volume of Accounts Payable tasks under deadline with an exceptional level of accuracy
- Professional and effective communication skills are a must (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Advanced MS Office, Accounting Software, ERP systems and General Ledger skills
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Outstanding customer service and vendor relations skills
- Administrative support and clerical skills
If you have the experience and skills required for the Accounts Payable Coordinator position and would like to be considered, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume for immediate review. Apply Directly!
Please Include Your Responses to the Following in the Cover Letter:
- Your availability to interview and begin working in Madera, CA (specific date)
- A detailed description of your experience in Accounts Payable and the volume of work you’re accustomed to handling per day
- Any additional information that will showcase your experience within this role