TeamBuilders Employment & Business Solutions is recruiting for a Batch Mixer to join a food processing facility in Fresno, CA.
The Batch Mixer will be responsible for preparing, mixing and production of ingredients for final baking of ready to eat products per the daily production schedule and under the guidance of the Operations Manager.
The Batch Mixer position is being offered on a full time basis. The hours of the position will be Monday through Friday between the hours of 6:00 AM and 2:30 PM with some overtime as necessary. The starting pay rate is $20.00 per hour. Company offers excellent benefits, a fantastic team oriented work environment and advancement opportunities.
The Responsibilities of the Batch Mixer to Consist of:
- Performing all required quality assurance tests for weight, size and shape of product
- Sheeting dough products for final baking
- Ensuring speed control; mechanical and AC inverted speed drives
- Recording raw product weight and report to Operations Manager
- Prepare slurry per daily production specifications
- Changing die roll cutter on conveyor for each product
- Maintain compliance with all food safety guidelines, quality control measures and ensure daily production goals are met
The Required Skills, Experience & Education of the Batch Mixer:
- Minimum 1 year experience in Food Production handling ingredient mixing, batch mixing, baking, sheeting, etc.
- Strong understanding of Food Safety, Sanitation and Food Production guidelines
- Professional communication skills required; Interpersonal, Verbal and Written
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organizational skills and a high level of accuracy required
If you have the experience to successfully perform within the Batch Mixer position and would like to be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter for immediate review. Apply Directly!
Please Include the Following in Your Cover Letter:
- Your availability to interview and begin working in Fresno, CA
- A description of your experience and how it directly relates with the duties listed
- Confirmation that you are able to accept a full time position