TeamBuilders is recruiting for an entry-level HR Generalist to join an agricultural business in the Fresno, CA area.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for providing support to the HR Department handling a variety of duties such as recruiting, training, benefits administration, employee reporting, onboarding, filing, updating employee records and additional related duties as required.
The hours of the HR Generalist position are Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM but may require overtime on occasion. Company offers excellent benefits and a pay rate of up to $28 hourly to start, DOE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the HR Generalist:
- Coordinate hiring procedures with hiring managers and assist with recruitment tasks as needed
- Complete on-boarding process of new employees from recruitment to new hire orientation
- Assist with pre-employment testing, I-9 compliance and all correspondence with candidates
- Maintain HR system records and department tracking files ensuring timely and accurate records
- Process employee leave time and absence reports
- Conduct exit interviews, report personnel issues, and resolve personnel matters, as appropriate or assigned
- Assist in drafting and updating the company’s policies, procedures and standards
- Counsel and assist managers and/or supervisors with employee grievances or issues
- Assist in structuring and organizing training plans and programs for all departments
- Prepare and submit any required reports to the HR Manager in an appropriate and timely manner
- Other related duties as assigned
Required Experience, Skills and Education of the HR Generalist:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Human Resources Generalist or HR Administrative role
- A College degree is preferred however, a combination of experience and education will be considered
- Strong knowledge of local, state and federal labor laws
- Professional communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task with a high level of efficiency in a deadline driven environment are a must
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English is required
If you would like to be considered for the HR Generalist position, please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate review. Apply Directly!
Please Include Your Responses to the Following in Your Cover Letter:
- Your availability to interview and begin working in the Fresno, CA area
- Detailed description of your experience and how it directly relates to the duties listed in the job description
- Confirmation that you are bilingual English/Spanish (Verbal and Written)