TeamBuilders Employment & Business Solutions is actively recruiting for an experienced Ingredient Sales Representative with a successful background in Business-to-Business sales to join a leading food processing company in the Fresno, CA area.
The Ingredient Sales Representative will be responsible for achieving sales objectives by obtaining new business as well as successfully managing and developing existing accounts in a B2B environment with a customer base consisting of wholesale food service industries. This position will be primarily held within the local office but will require some outside sales on occasion.
The Ingredient Sales Representative position is full time and will require overtime as necessary and will occasionally require travel within and out of the state to customer locations and industry trade shows. Company offers an outstanding benefits package, competitive salary of up to $100K yearly, depending on experience and qualifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Ingredient Sales Representative:
- Plan and achieve sales growth with existing and new business through effective relationship building and sales strategy initiatives
- Business development efforts with existing and prospective accounts including, but not limited to, new product opportunities and strategic initiatives
- Work with product technical support colleagues to support new sales opportunities and to address customer issues or concerns
- Additional responsibilities will include updating company’s software programs to track sales activities, order entry, generate forecasting and movement analysis reports, pricing & inventory reports, shipment monitoring, invoicing in addition to providing direct support to the Sales Management team as necessary
- Demonstrate strong product and technical expertise along with sound market knowledge of domestic products and markets
- Representation of the company at industry related tradeshows
Required Experience, Skills and Attributes of the Ingredient Sales Representative:
- Must have previous B2B sales experience of food ingredients handling the duties listed with a proven track record of sales growth
- Must have a BS Degree (preferably in Business Management, Marketing, Agricultural Business or related)
- Strong experience working with wholesale food service companies is required
- Superior communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
- Advanced software skills such as Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel in addition to Famous Software and industry related CRM, ERP database programs
- Ability to thrive working independently as well as part of a team
- Outstanding time management, prioritization and detail orientation skills
- Ability to work within an office setting, travel and work overtime as necessary
- A clean driving record, valid CA DL and background are required
If you have the experience and skills we are seeking and would like to be considered for the Ingredient Sales Representative position, please submit your resume and cover letter for immediate review. Apply Directly!
Please Include Your Responses to the Following in Cover Letter:
- Your availability to interview and begin working in the Fresno, CA area,
- A description of your experience and how it directly relates to this position as well as any additional details that will showcase your ability successfully perform within this role
- Please verify that you have obtained a Bachelor's Degree