TeamBuilders Employment & Business Solutions is recruiting for an experienced Office Assistant to join a local construction company in Fresno, CA.
Within this fast paced construction related business, the Office Assistant is responsible for a variety of general clerical and administrative tasks such as customer service (phone, in person and email), accounting assistance, written correspondence, data entry, filing, answering multi-line phones, order entry, sales assistance as well as running errands.
The Office Assistant is being offered on a full-time basis Monday through Friday and may require overtime on occasion. Company offers an excellent work environment, comprehensive benefits package and a starting pay range between $18-$23 per hour, DOE.
We are ideally seeking a candidate who has previous experience within the office of a construction related business who would like to join this professional organization on a long term basis and be a part of the success and growth of the company.
Daily Responsibilities of the Office Assistant:
- Answering multi-line phones
- Assisting customers via phone, email and in person
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Provide pricing and scope of work details to customers and other team members
- Data entry into multiple software programs such as estimates, job site details, customer information, pricing, etc.
- Assist with job site & project scheduling
- Provide support with accounting functions including data entry of A/P, A/R and processing reports
- Supporting the management team with clerical/administrative tasks such as filing, data entry and written correspondence
- Running business errands including picking up office supplies, dropping mail at the post office, etc.
- Additional related duties may be required as necessary
Required Skills & Experience of the Part-Time Office Assistant:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a clerical/administrative role preferably within a construction related industry
- Ability to work onsite within the office (Position is NOT remote)
- Experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and general Accounting duties
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Multiple Software programs, Databases, etc.)
- Flexible to handle a variety of tasks and duties
- Excellent ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and be highly organized
- Professional customer service skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Impeccable attention to detail and a high level of accuracy while performing multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Outstanding professionalism and reliability
- Clean driving/DMV record as the position will require the use of a vehicle for errands
If you are interested in the Office Assistant role and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for immediate review. Apply Directly!
Please Include Your Responses to the Following in the Cover Letter:
- Your availability to interview and begin working onsite in Fresno (specific date)
- A detailed explanation of how your experience relates to the duties listed
- Please indicate if you have any previous construction related business experience
- Confirmation that you have a valid CA Driver License and a clean driving record
- Any additional information that will highlight your ability to successfully perform the duties of the Office Assistant position