Order Processing Specialist
TeamBuilders Employment & Business Solutions has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Order Processing Specialist to join a Food Processing company in the Fresno, CA area.
Company is a leader in the agricultural/food processing industry providing the highest quality produce and ingredients to a global customer base.
The Order Processing Specialist will be an integral member of the Customer Service, Sales and Operations team in providing Business to Business customers with exceptional product quality and superior customer service with a high level of accuracy.
Within this fast paced role, the Order Processing Specialist will be responsible for managing the full scope of the order process from providing quotes to the confirmation of product delivery in addition to managing simultaneous priorities and providing outstanding support to customers and the sales & operations management team.
Company offers an exceptional benefits package, outstanding work environment and a competitive starting salary range between $50K -$60K yearly, DOE. Position is full time, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM but may require overtime as necessary.
Responsibilities of the Order Processing Specialist to Include:
- Support the Sales team with daily maintenance of accounts, sample and document requests, project tracking and analysis, inventory tracking and reconciliation, sales reporting, providing accurate preparation of product pricing, providing sales quotes to customers while utilizing a strategic approach for the team to accomplish and deliver company objectives
- Entering high-volume (1000+ daily) sales orders, purchase orders, invoices, customer data and update changes to existing accounts in several corporate and customer databases, ERP systems and software programs
- Review and manage supply chain data, inventory tracking, planning and communication with regard to shipments and deliveries
- Collaboration with multiple departments and managers within the company in addition to external vendors (Logistics, QA, Finance, Production, etc.) to ensure accuracy & efficiency in meeting objectives
- Provide direct support to the CFO by providing reports relating to costing, research, reconciliation, analysis and additional requested weekly reporting
- Coordinate with internal support teams to guarantee timely execution of requests
- Research and troubleshoot client issues
- Additional related duties as required
Required Skills & Experience of the Order Processing Specialist:
- 5+ years’ experience within a sales support and customer service function within Food Processing, Manufacturing, Logistics or related industry handling the listed duties is required in order to be successful in this role
- Advanced computer skills; MS Office (Excel, Word & Outlook), ERP Systems, Supply Chain Management Systems and Database Programs
- Previous experience handling accounting support, research, costing & coordinating, compiling and reporting data
- Exceptional ability to manage high-volume orders, multiple projects and external demands with the utmost level of accuracy and sense of urgency
- Impeccable problem solving, detail orientation, analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Professional communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
- Outstanding ability to build and maintain robust, productive business relations
- Flexible self-starter with strong work ethic, results driven and ability to switch gears seamlessly
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
If you have the experience necessary to perform successfully within the Order Processing Specialist position and would like to be considered, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter for immediate review. Apply Directly!
Please Include Your Responses to the Following in the Cover Letter:
- Your availability to interview and begin working in the Fresno area
- A detailed description of your experience, including the volume of work you are accustomed to managing and how it is directly relatable to the listed duties
- Confirmation that your experience is within Agriculture, Food Processing, Logistics/Transportation, Manufacturing or a related industry