TeamBuilders is hiring for a Quality Control Technician to join a rapidly growing Food Processing organization in the Reedley, CA area.
Company is an established, fast-paced and team-oriented food production facility that just launched a new line of products and is ideally seeking a Quality Control Technician to ensure product quality meets or exceeds quality standards and customer specifications. The QC Technician will report directly to the Quality Manager and will provide direct support and quality control measures from production to the finished product.
The Quality Control Technician position is being offered on a full-time basis, Monday – Saturday, daytime hours with overtime required. Company offers an outstanding benefits package and a competitive starting pay of up to $22.00 per hour, DOE.
The Essential Duties of the Quality Control Technician:
- Set up, operate and sanitize all machines and equipment used for product testing
- Perform all quality testing functions including in-process and finished product testing, environmental testing, allergen and ATP testing, etc.
- Achieve daily quality and specification targets, goals and objectives
- Ensure compliance with food safety and safe workplace guidelines are adhered to
- Adhere to production schedules set by the Planning and Production Management team and ensure all required paperwork is ready for production daily
- Review, follow and ensure the accuracy of all inbound and outbound procedures and paperwork
- Forklift operation as necessary for pulling products, equipment and supplies for testing
- Identify quality defects and work with Production & Production Management teams to ensure product is within specification
- Participate in production start-up and clean-up tasks as required
- Provide Quality Reports to Management and Production team daily
- Additional related tasks may be requested by management as necessary
The Required Skills, Education and Experience of the Quality Control Technician:
- A minimum of 1 year experience performing the duties listed within a Food Production facility is required
- A degree is preferred but a combination of experience and/or education will be considered
- HACCP Certificate preferred
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Forklift certification preferred but company will train internally if necessary
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills required
- Professional communication skills; interpersonal, verbal and written
- Proficient mathematical and measurement skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If you have the skills and experience required for the Quality Control Technician and would like to be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter for immediate review. Apply Directly!
Please Include Your Responses to the Following in the Cover Letter:
- Your availability to interview and begin working in the Reedley, CA area
- Description of your experience and how it directly relates to the listed duties
- Please describe your level of education, training and certifications
- Confirmation that you have previous QA/QC experience within the Food Processing industry
- Any additional information that will showcase your candidacy for the Quality Control Technician role