TeamBuilders Employment & Business Solutions is hiring for a Senior Accountant to join a leading & innovative Food Processing company in the Fresno, CA area.
The Senior Accountant will provide direct support to the CFO with all accounting functions of a well-established and leading Food Processing company and will be supporting the organization’s financial operations. The Senior Accountant will assist the CFO in the preparation and review of financial statements, budgets, financial planning, costing, forecasting, financial systems and various financial operating reports.
The ideal candidate will be versatile and comfortable working in a fast paced and changing environment. This is a hands-on role that requires overseeing the day-to-day processing as well as working cross-functionally with other departments to verify the accuracy and validity of the General Ledger and related processes.
Company offers an admirable work environment, a competitive benefits and salary package of up to $80K yearly, DOE. The Senior Accountant position is being offered on a full time, direct hire basis Monday through Friday. Some overtime may be required during peak periods.
The Essential Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Provide direct support to the CFO with all functions of the company financial and accounting operations including GL, A/R, A/P, Payroll, cash reporting, bank accounts, etc.
- Perform Cost Analysis and Expense Analysis
- Cash flow tracking and bank reconciliations
- Revenue, COGS & aging review and reconciliation
- Month-end close activities and financial statement preparation
- Preparation of audit schedules and reports
- Prepare statutory state and local filings
- Maintain files and set up of client and vendor profiles in ERP system
- Formulate and manage spreadsheets and data
- Additional related duties as required
The Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a related position handling the duties listed, preferably within the Manufacturing or Food Processing industry
- BS Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Expert skills in MS Excel, Word, ERP and Accounting Software programs
- Solid knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & projects simultaneously with accuracy while meeting deadlines
- Professional & effective communication skills; interpersonal, verbal and written
- Meticulous attention to detail, time management, analytical & organizational skills are a must
- Must be flexible, adaptable, team oriented, creative, innovative and possess a positive outlook
- Results and goal oriented to professionally meet objectives
If you have the experience and skills required to successfully perform within the Senior Accountant position, please submit your resume and cover letter for immediate review. Apply Directly!
Please Include the Following in Cover Letter:
- Your availability to interview and begin working in the Fresno, CA area
- A detailed description of your experience and how it directly relates to the duties listed
- Any additional details that will showcase your candidacy for the Senior Accountant position