TeamBuilders Employment & Business Solutions has an immediate opportunity available for a Shipping Coordinator to join a stable manufacturing facility on a full-time, temp to hire basis in Tulare, CA.
The ideal candidate for the Shipping Coordinator position will be seeking long term employment, have at least 2 years' previous Shipping & Receiving experience, a desire to learn and excel within a fast paced work environment and will exude professionalism, dedication, reliability as well as a proactive approach to tackling daily tasks.
Position is full time Monday through Friday and will require overtime as needed. Normal hours are 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM however, candidates should be available to work between the hours of 6:00 AM and 5:00 PM in the event overtime will be required. Typically, employees work approximately 5-8 hours of overtime per week. Pay is $15.00 per hour to start.
The daily duties of the Shipping Coordinator position will consist of order preparation and fulfillment, ensuring inventory in stock, updating inventory in database, picking inventory, cycle counts, ensuring product meets quality standards, accurately packing and preparing products for shipment, preparing and completing shipping documents, calculating freight charges, inventory replenishment and forklift operation.
To be successful within the Shipping Coordinator role, you will possess outstanding detail orientation, time management and organizational skills as well as a high-level of accuracy. Position will also require a moderate level of physical activity as well as being on your feet the majority of the day.
Company offers an excellent benefit package, advancement opportunities within, several fringe benefits and perks as well as an employee centered work environment.
Required skills and experience of the Shipping Coordinator:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Shipping/Receiving within a manufacturing environment (picking, pulling & packing)
- MS Office; Word and Excel
- Outstanding Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Superior Attention to Detail
- Must have advanced skills in UPS Worldship, FedEx Ship Manager & LTL BOL preparation
- Team Oriented
- Accuracy & Efficiency
- Reliable & Dependable
- Flexibility to work up to 8 hours of overtime per week
- Strong Mathematical Abilities
- Must Have a Valid CA Driver's License
- Must be able to pass a drug screen prior to starting within this position
If you would like to be considered for the Shipping Coordinator and are ready to join an outstanding company to grow and advance within, please submit your resume along with a cover letter with your responses to the following, for immediate review. Apply Directly!
Cover Letter MUST Include the Following:
- The date you are available to interview, pass a drug screen and begin working in Tulare, CA
- Confirmation that you are available to work M-F between the hours of 6:00 am and 2:30 pm and overtime
- Confirmation that you have a valid CA Driver's License
- Confirmation that you are seeking full time employment that will become permanent
- Please conform that you have advanced skills in UPS Worldship, FedEx Ship Manager & LTL BOL preparation
- Please provide a brief explanation of your experience in Shipping/Receiving and how it directly relates to this position
- Confirmation that you are able to accept $15.00 per hour to start (this is the starting pay rate and pay increases are approved at the discretion of the company and are based on merit; performance, attendance, reliability, progression, etc.